Friday, June 3, 2011

Summer/Green #1/Thankful for...

It is officially summer for me now. I'm so excited! I have a long list of things to do in the summer and I really want to get them all done. So yeah! Today was the last day of school for me. We only had a half day. We played a couple of games, then it started pouring so we had to go inside. I was soaking wet! URG! It stopped raining, but we still did one game inside. Then we had closing chapel and the picnic! There were SO many colorful foods at the picnic. Too bad I didn't get pictures of them. People call me crazy because of how many pictures I take. So, back on the summer theme, here are some photos I have {recently} taken. No edit! (also, things I'm thankful for...)

 I'm thankful for summer.
 I'm thankful for fresh fruits and veggies.
 I'm thankful for my family.
 I'm thankful for friends at TLO.
 I'm thankful for ALL of my friends!
 I'm thankful for my family's computer.
 I'm thankful for my Bible.
 I'm thankful for my iPod.
 I'm thankful for going to a Christian school.
 I'm thankful for Bible study.
 I'm thankful for a piano.
 I'm thankful for teachers.
 I'm thankful for my own room.
I'm thankful for my bed to sleep on.
 I'm thankful for my 12, wonderful and sweet cousins.
 I'm thankful for my aunts and uncles.
 I'm thankful for my grandparents.
 I'm thankful for good neighbors.
 I'm thankful for a house to live in.
 I'm thankful for my bike.
 I'm thankful for a washing and drying machine.
 I'm thankful for plumbing and running water.
 I'm thankful for CLEAN water.
I'm thankful for my artist tools.
 I'm thankful for pizza.
 I'm thankful for small acts of kindness.
 I'm thankful for all of my blog followers! :-)

Thank you everyone for contributing to my blog "success." I would still love to get more followers! And if you didn't notice, my "I'm thankful for.."'s don't match the picture... I just needed some kind of caption.

No comments:

Post a Comment