Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Birthday!

On Sunday, it was my younger brother Luke's birthday. I just thought I would make a post honoring him. He is such a good, nice brother! You would not believe how talented he is!

 My brother is fun to play in the lake with!
 I always love checking up on him to make sure he's okay...
 He's SUPER smart!
 He can beat me in any card game.
 Sometimes he can be a pig, but I still love him.
 He has the most adorable face! (this is from a year and a half ago... I just couldn't resist not putting this picture on here!)
 He loves getting presents from me. (or in this case, my parents.)
 He can be weird...
 ... and annoying,
but he always is smiling and thinking of something to do.

And he is the best younger brother I will ever have!

Happy Birthday Luke!

No comments:

Post a Comment