Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Couple of Things...

Okay, so I know I already posted today, but I need to ask/tell you guys a couple of things. First of all, yesterday I got 20 followers... Today I have 19. That is really weird! I don't see anyone missing!? Ugh! Sometimes Blogger can be really annoying, and I think most of you know how that goes! Okay, so now I have to tell you guys some things.

1. I would really like it if I could get some guest posters on here. I think it would be really fun! I have three {Kiley, Ali, and Belle}, but I would really like some more. Email me.

2. I would also really like to have a giveaway. If you would like to sponsor me, email me. If you do sponsor the giveaway, I will advertise your blog or business on my blog.

3. I'm really excited right now! I am going on a family trip soon. Well... not with my older brothers, but it is still with the family! After that, I go to camp! I'm SO excited... that's why I would like some guest posters.

And what would a post be without pictures??

 Recently, I have been taking flower pictures... like hundreds!! I've been away at different houses with different flowers, so I have some more flowers to show you!
 There's a LOT more coming! :-)
 Again, I would really love it if you would volunteer to guest post or sponsor a giveaway. Thanks!
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment