Tuesday, June 14, 2011

New Design with random comments...

Hey everybody!

How do you like my new blog design? I changed like EVERYTHING! I personally like love it! It's purply pink, my favorite! I thought the other blog design was looking a little bit sad... so I pumped up the blog! Haha!! Right now it's raining. My brother's friends are also over so I'm just hanging out by myself. Last Sunday, I was in a really big ceremony. I achieved my Girl Scout Silver Award. It doesn't seem like a big deal, but it will really help you when you start looking for colleges. On Monday/yesterday, I started theater camp. It has been keeping me busy for hours and I come home and take a nice nap before I {usually} have to babysit! I've been pretty busy lately! Guess what?!? I get to splatter paint tomorrow! I'm so excited! You know what I love about this post? I am mentioning very random things. You know what else I love? Followers! Please tell people about my blog! I will be more excited to write on my blog if I have more followers. Did I tell you it's raining? I know I did, but this post is random right? Living random is the best!

"Life is too important to take seriously." (Corky Siegel)


I have recently heard this song and I really like it. 
This song I've been hearing a lot because of drama/theater camp. It's kind of inspiring...

No comments:

Post a Comment