- Sit on the couch watching TV without anything on my mind
Stay up really late
- Babysit early mornings
- Run outside in my swim suit because it's summer, duh!
- Go tubing, knee boarding, swimming, ect.
- Keep my alarm off
- Read books because I want to, not because I have to
- Play everyday with my neighbors (that one's for you Aimee!)
- Have no idea what day/date it is
- Wear pajamas all day
- Do a bunch of crafts
- Wear short shorts
- See flowers and crops bloom
- Wear whatever I want because I know the people I see don't care
- Have time to organize my room, in other words, have time for anything, really..
- Check my email every few hours, not because I know something's coming, but because I want to
- Come up with really creative blog posts
- See my brother shirtless running around the house
- Go to a bunch of camps
- Concentrate really hard on reaching 20 "pin points." :P
Monday, September 5, 2011
Only in the Summer
Only in the summer will I...