Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bible verse of the Week #20

This week is going to be a little different because we now have reached 20!!! Yeah! So, I am interviewing a teacher of mine... Well, an old teacher of mine. My 2nd grade teacher.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is your favorite Bible verse?
          John 3:16


Why?
          It was my confirmation verse and it really just says it all.

What does this verse mean to you?
          It means that Jesus is my Savior and He is who I can depend on for everything.

Do you know any songs that relate to John 3:16?
          Jesus Loves Me, God so loved the World that He Saved

What one word comes to your mind when you hear this verse?
          "Forgiveness," we have forgiveness and we'll have eternal life with Him.

What piece of advice can you give me and people my age about this verse?
          This is the key to our faith and if you'll keep it in your heart, your faith will grow strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment