Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Bible verse of the Week #19


And God said, " Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to the various kinds." And it was so.

To me, this verse means a lot. Why? Because I LOVE nature photography! I love how amazing God made our plants, tree, and flowers. Of course, this is the first thing we are talking about in school/religion class. I don't believe in evolution; that we started from animals and will become animals again. I believe that God made me and everything else. "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." John 1:1. There is a direct connection with that verse and Genesis 1:1, which I hope you know. :-)

What does it start with? It starts with, "In the beginning,..."

Who was there? God, Jesus, and the Spirit. The "Word" is referring to Jesus. The spirit was also there. In a way he/it was "hovering" over the earth. 
I know you probably don't want to listen to a really long video, but when I first watched this video, I was just breath-taken! I mean, I can't think of a better way to explain how AMAZING God is... in human words, God is far better than words can explain.


"The Awe Factor"

...and if you're really brave and wanted some Christian inspiration, listen to this next video. 


Let me know what you think if you watched the videos! I LOVED them!

No comments:

Post a Comment