Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Bible Verse of the Week #22

Hey ladies! I thought about doing something different, again! :-) This post is about various "journeys" that appear in the Bible. I found these all a while ago and wrote them on a notecard, but I haven't posted about them yet, so here you all are!

Genesis 28:20-21
Then Jacob made a vow, saying, “If God will be with me and will watch over me on this journey I am taking and will give me food to eat and clothes to wear so that I return safely to my father’s household, then the LORD will be my God.
 
Deuteronomy 6:7
Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. 
 
Deuteronomy 11:19
Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. 
 
Judges 18:6
The priest answered them, “Go in peace. Your journey has the LORD’s approval.” 
 
1 Kings 19:7
The angel of the LORD came back a second time and touched him and said, “Get up and eat, for the journey is too much for you.”


___________________________________

Well, I hope you learned something! Now you know what this blog "means."
___________________________________

Okay, so I'm guessing some of you never read these posts, so I'll at least end you with something to look forward to!

I have a surprise in my next post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment