Tuesday, September 6, 2011

New Start, New {school} Year

Well, today was my first day of school. Wow, 8th grade already? I'm really excited for high school, but I love being in the Christian environment of my school. I'm convincing myself that this is going to be the best school year. 


There's something about school that is just fascinating. I don't know if it's the fact that I go to a Christian school, or the fact that my teachers have known me for 5+ years, or just the friendly environment. I think it's good for me to be back in school. No more, "I'm bored" moments. 


Now that school has started, I'm going to be really busy. I'm going to be posted at much as I can, but I want you to know that I'll be busy. I have school, volleyball, piano, and then homework (not in that order, of course). I do have a few posts that I'll have from Labor Day Weekend. I took a lot of pictures! And I think a bunch of them turned out really well, so I'm really excited to start editing them! :-)


When did you start school? Are you homeschooled? Go to a public school? Private school?

I hope all of you have a fantastic year serving the Lord!

1 comment:

  1. I started school on Tuesday, and I go to public school! Love the pics! :]

    ReplyDelete