Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Bible Verse of the Week #18

I believe this is the theme of my school this year.

To me this verse is saying that God wants all of His children to come to Him because He cares for us and He wants us to be safe in His arms. When I hear/read this verse, I am reminded of the saying and song, "It is well." It is well with God. It is well with my soul.


When we give ourselves to the Lord, He will heal us. He will protect us no matter what and be by our side through thick and thin. No one, and I mean no one is unimportant to God. 

"Lord, may we never hinder our youth from coming to you to receive your blessing and healing power.  Make our youth strong in faith and character that they may follow you zealously.  And as we grow with age, may we never lose that child-like simplicity and humility which draws us into your loving presence." (link)


^That is my new favorite song. It's just SO pretty and it really touches my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment