Thursday, August 25, 2011

Butterfly, Butterfly

There's something about butterflies that is so spectacular. Maybe it's their colorful wings, or the way that they're made. Or maybe it's just how they flutter their wings around without any care in the world.
I love how butterflies are made; egg, larva, pupa, adult. And that's just the butterfly part! That doesn't include the caterpillar before the butterfly. I heard a quote once that said, "If nothing ever changed, there would be no butterflies." I think that quote is so neat! Change can be a good thing! Maybe if you moved, you moved and met your new best friends! {I personally <experienced that< one}
My neighbors are "raising" some butterflies and I just love watching the cocoon. Weird right? Just think, they are only in that cocoon for a certain amount of time.
I highly encourage you to go check out this document. It's called, "A Butterfly Lesson." We can all learn something from butterflies and if you read that, you will know exactly what I'm talking about! :-)

Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment