Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sundays...

Some people believe that Sundays are like Saturdays...
,but I believe Sundays are much better.
Sundays are days that are meant to be for worshiping, singing praises, and reading your Bible.

Sundays are perfect days to sit outside and ponder what God has made.

On Sundays, we go to church and listen to what the sermon has to say, but do we come home and do what we're supposed to do? Spread God's Word? 

Matthew 28:19 says, "Go and make disciples of all nations...." (emphasis added) Do you see that word, all? All doesn't mean to go and tell your friends, though that is a very good first step. "All nations" means not just in the United States. If you're spreading the Good News in the U.S., great! But the Bible tell us that we can't just stay here and tell people here. The truth is, if you are only preaching in the US, you are only spreading news to about .5% of the world. That's not what we are here to do. There are all Muslim countries out there that need to hear what God has to say. I know this sounds crazy and I am guilty of that, but that is the truth! I beg and beg and beg my parents to go on a Mission's Trip. That is my reason why. 

I would like to here your thoughts on this post.  Do you believe what I'm saying is true?

Happy Sunday everybody!

1 comment:

  1. great post. i believe we were put on this earth to be like Jesus, and to tell other's about Him, and be a light that shines for Jesus. :]

    ReplyDelete