Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Bible Verse of the Week #25


To some of my "older" followers, you might remember THIS post where I did my brother's Prom pictures last June. This is one of the pictures that I took recently for his homecoming. Sadly, I look WAY better in the other photo.  This picture of my and my brother is... well, horrible. Haha! :D I also posted the picture like this one HERE.


Okay, now that all of that is over, I will begin to say a few things about the verse. I think this verse is referring to the commandment, "Love you neighbor as yourself" also known as, your brother. If you love your brother, you can stand up for what is right, and he will be there right beside you. I know personally that I don't always have the best relationship with my brothers, but really, we all get in fights and conflicts. This week, I am going to try really hard to be a super, extraspecial, only sister to my three brothers. :D 

I challenge you to be nice to YOUR brothers and sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment