Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Bible verse of the week #11



As I am anticipating church camp, I remember this Bible verse. "Why?" you may ask.? Because every year there is a song based off of this Bible verse and I can never get the song out of my head because I love it so much!

This is the song I was talking about... our version is modified a little bit though. We add lots of actions and the melody is more pumped up.

Not only is that an amazing song, I also love other songs based off of the same Bible verse. I really love how songs speak to me. You give me a situation, I give you a song. It's just how my mind is. Here is another song about Matthew 22:37. 


I'm sure you've heard of that one more than the other one I showed you. This one is on the radio a lot.
Now to talk about this Bible verse. God wants us to put Him first in our lives; before all other things. We need to surrender our life all for Him. Give EVERYTHING we have to Him, because He cares for us. He will protect us. He will guide us. We have nothing to worry about because God is there for us every step of the way. God has been speaking to me about this lately. I need to just give Him everything, and He will give me everything I need. Here's an example: I'm in my room, trying to find an important paper for school. I can't find it anywhere in the house and this is the last place it would be. I'm almost in tears because I can't find it. Finally, I prayed to God about helping me find it. What do ya know? I found it in the next minute. I should've prayed about it in the first place. You see, God loves answering our prayers. He loves us. Think about it, He is the King of the universe, and He loves you more than anything. Isn't that a comforting thought?

No comments:

Post a Comment