Saturday, November 5, 2011

When You're Stopped For 20 Minutes Because of a Train

Haha! I love my title. :-) Okay, I'm done laughing now.

 Pretty fall colors!!!
 Leaves.
 I took a few pictures of these burrs because I got bokeh in every one! Yes! I love it when that happens because I have a point and shoot and it doesn't happen very often.
 Yeah, so as the title said, my mom and I were waiting at least 20 minutes before we could go past a railroad track. We were on our way to my brother's half marathon. We parked and then we had to walk the rest of the way.
 Okay, so I took a lot of pictures of the burrs. :D
 The sun was just beautiful!
 And here is the train that we waited for... for a long time.
 It was worth the wait, when you get these awesome pictures, and then you could walk across the railroad track and get a cool picture like the one below.

Which one is your favorite?

1 comment:

  1. These are so pretty! I love the first one and the last one.

    ReplyDelete