Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Bible Verse of the Week #28


Lately, I've been praying a lot to God. There's a certain thing(s) I've been praying for. I've been nervous and been asking for rest. I've been praying that I do well in school and in sports.

I am still nervous and praying more than I {usually} do. The thing is, I can find comfort in knowing that God sends His angels to guard me. Not only that, but the Creator of the universe watches out for ME, Madie. Why am I still so nervous?

I can't answer that question. I shouldn't be nervous, but I still am. When will this nerve racking time stop? There might be a time when I find peace because God listens and answers my prayers, but I won't feel completely perfect, until I go to heaven.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please pray for me. Please pray that I can continue to read the Bible to find peace and rest. I'm half way through the Bible, but I need more encouragement now that I've ever needed before. I'm excited about my success, but I want to know more about God and continue to finish the Bible.
Thank you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What are you nervous about? What can I pray for about you?
I pray that you find peace in your daily activities.

3 comments:

  1. That is a GREAT verse, Maddie! And I am praying for you. Isn't great to share struggles with each other? It's like a burden is lifted from your shoulders and other people are helping you carry it. Come over soon! :D

    Aimee

    ReplyDelete