Saturday, March 10, 2012

Digging Out Old Pictures

The weather right now it the warmest it's been all year, reaching a temperature of 55 degrees and growing! :) I've had a very busy week at school and many other activities. Today, even though I'm enjoying this beautiful weather, I'd like to go back about a week or two and see the snow+ice pictures I took. I find them really fascinating and I hope you do too!


 It rained and then snowed, so everything froze. {I didn't mean to rhyme there. hahaha!}
 We even got a 2-hour delay from school.
 The orangish-red color looks really cool because it makes the whole picture pop!
And this was one morning this week where it snowed for about 15 minutes. I had no idea it was snowing so I was in shock. I thought it was kinda of cool so I quickly took out my camera and snapped this photo before going to my second class.

Hopefully Spring is coming soon because I love warm weather. I'll post some soon to be summer pictures soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. I *love* ice and snow photos, especially with just a little pop of color. We got a whole day of school cancelled because of the snow that we got. *smiles*.

    Blessings,
    Emily.

    ReplyDelete