This is supposed to be a fun post, so even if you don't want to make the recipe, I added a lot of fun little things that we all obviously do. Oh and just a heads up, I added a lot of smiley faces and other funny faces. :D To start, turn on the radio and grab your ingredients.
- 1 cup margarine or butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking salt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips + maybe some more ;)
|I forgot about the sugar...whoops! :P|
|It looks like a teaspoon, but it really is only 1/2 a teaspoon.|
11. Set timer for 8-10 minutes (I realized that less time worked better...)
12. Start pan 2
13. Take cookies out of the oven, put pan 2 in the oven, set timer.
14. Take cookies off of pan and put on a towel.
15. Take out your camera and shoot some picture of these beautiful creations that you made. :)
Ohing and ahing yet? Just you wait!
16. Finish the rest of the cookies. Change radio station... we can't listen to country the whole time! :P Turn off oven
17. Grab the milk out of the refrigerator
18. Check expiration date (we all do this, just admit it)
21. Take a bite
|Look's amazing, right?|
Let me know if you tried the recipe! Recipe from "Betty Crocker's Cookbook" with a few revisions.
P.S. No photos are edited.