Sunday, January 8, 2012

By Your Side


"By Your Side" by Tenth Avenue North

Do you ever feel alone? Out of place? Like no one is there for you or by you?

I'm sure we've all felt like that before. We feel hopeless. We feel overpowered. We are lonely. 

We don't have to feel like that though, because God is there by our side every step of the way, just as Deuteronomy 31:6 says, "Be brave and strong!  Don't be afraid of the nations on the other side of the Jordan.  The Lord your God will always be at your side, and he will never abandon you.

God will never abandon you! We don't have to be afraid anymore. We can have courage in our life knowing that God will never leave us. 

"I am the Lord your God.  I am holding your hand, so don't be afraid.  I am here to help you."
Isaiah 41:13

Here that? He is holding our hand. He here to help us. We need not to be afraid. 

"Angel By Your Side" by Francesca Battistelli

I absolutely love that song and I hope it brings you comfort. Would you please pray with me?

Dear God, 
Thank you for always holding me in Your hand. I panic and get scared a lot. Lord, help me get over those little fears knowing that you are there by my side. Amen!

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment