Sunday, January 1, 2012

40 Things to Do in 2012

Happy New Year! I can't believe it's 2012!! I'm looking forward to a lot of exciting things in 2012. I'm graduating from 8th grade, moving to a public school, getting confirmed, and so on and so forth! I'm so excited for this year! So I've created kind of a bucket list for 2012. Right now it's only 40 things, but I might add to it.

1. Have a family session
2. Have a newborn session
3. Take pictures of myself
4. Finish the Bible (I've already started. I'm about 65% through)
5. Babysit for free
6. Take my whole family's photos
7. Complete a knitted scarf
8. Pass 8th grade
9. Make and edit any kind of video
10. Make breakfast for my family
11. Make dinner for my family
12.Completely organize my closet
13. Make a DIY post
14. Make a new friend
15. Sew a quilt
16. Sew anything, but a quilt
17. Finish a paint-by-number
18. Go out to eat with my whole family
19. Visit Nebraska
20. Take pictures of a sunset
21. Take pictures of a sunrise
22. Take some senior pictures of my brother Zach
23. Reach 50 followers
24. Have a giveaway
25. Enter and win a contest
26. Take pictures at one of my brother's sporting events
27. Write a friendly letter to a friend
28. Make a new recipe
29. Copy down all of my favorite recipes
30. Make a fashion post
31. Read a good book and write a review
32. Guest post on another person's blog
33. Buy something new for my camera
34. Bake cookies and give them to neighbors
35. Get a camera necklace
36. Start high school
37. Make my own bread
38. Go swimming
39. Print photos and start a photo album
40. Attend a concert

Those are some specific things I want to do, but I also want to blog more and care more for others.

Do you have any New Year's Resolutions?

1 comment:

  1. Love this bucket kist! I just made one of my own on Pinterest(:
    xxo, Jazzie
    Www.jsheaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete