Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas 2011 | Family

Before church last night, my family and I got together for a little photo shoot! Of course we didn't get a lot of pictures, but we got enough to say we got a good one! :D I used my tripod, that I somehow got to work. I guess I'm a person that breaks things and then fixed them...yep, that me!
 I just love that one with my family! My mom didn't want the pictures to be really posed, she wanted them more relaxed, so that's what we did! Oh and this picture was taken when it was pitch dark out. I'm really impressed how well it turned out in terms of light.
 My mom and dad... they are SO cute, aren't they?
Now the picture above took a while to get... and even the other one took a while too. At one point I started recording. It was hilarious to see what we were doing in those short 10 seconds or so. My face looks really washed out and I edited it really poorly. :(

We had pancakes for breakfast this morning. I was going to wake up early to make them, but we all stayed up late last night, so I slept in. My dad ended up making them while I made two kinds of juices. 

Well there's the video... meet my awesome, yet weird family! And you're probably completely confused because you don't know what else went on before I pressed the "record" button.

 Yesterday, I finally had a chance to put up a few of my ornaments. I love this one because it represents what I used to love to do. I loved to dance. I'm not into dancing anymore, but I was! It's a glass ornament with a pink tint. I love it! And yes, it was almost too late to put up ornaments, but it wasn't!
I had my own little photo session yesterday, but the focus was a little off, so for this one, I didn't use my tripod and it turned out just fine!
 I love this picture! I'm sorry if you're tired of looking at pictures of me.. This one was actually in focus and it looks nice!

I hope you all had a great Christmas! It still doesn't seem like Christmas to me, but oh well. :/ It will come! I might have another post with some more pictures of us opening presents, but that's just a maybe. 

Do you have a favorite picture?

P.S. I got a new camera bag and I love it! It's a backpack that I can actually hold ALL of my camera stuff in. YES!

3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the video! haha and thepictures of you are cute! Love the first family one too that is great! :)

    ReplyDelete