Friday, December 14, 2012

H. Kids | Sibling Photography








The H. Family has been on the blog before. They are a family in the neighborhood that I often babysit for. This wasn't a scheduled shoot, but I took these right after I got my 50mm. (I had to "test" it out) No picture is a perfect pictures, so I can improve on a lot of things. I really enjoyed shooting this family, even though I didn't always get a perfect smile. We met another little boy that we saw in the park's tennis courts. It was so cute watching the kids run around and being kids. I didn't post any of those pictures, but maybe I will another time.

Do you have a favorite picture?

P.S. I think/hope the blog's working again!
P.P.S. I'm taking more pictures of this family this weekend! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment