Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Natural Beauty








As I step out into the beautiful lightened sky, I feel a cool breeze on my face and fingers. That doesn't stop me. I walk all around the house taking pictures of every possible beauty that I come across. I discover the beauty of snow during golden hour all over again. I stumble upon bunny tracks. I locate where my next step will be. I unearth the loveliness, magnificence, and exquisiteness of the word that we call snow. Snow. It's been so long since we've seen you, snow. You bring a new change of season. You bring excitement to others. God has granted us with yet another natural beauty.

"All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made."
John 1:3 ESV
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! All of our trees have been covered in frost since Sunday, and it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete