Thursday, November 8, 2012

Minnesota State Fair 2012









It's never too late to talk about the fair, right? Like last year, I worked at a food booth named Chinatown. If it isn't obvious, we sold Chinese food. Our shift was from about two in the afternoon to about eleven, with a few little breaks in between. A certain percent of our profits from the booth went to a camp that I went/go to. I always find it really fun to be helping out such a good cause while hanging out with friends. It's my way of saying 'thank you' to Camp Omega for all of the times I've had at camp. We were there on one of the hottest days {again, like last year...}, but we survived with water by our side. :) Fair food was fun to eat, but I couldn't eat it for more than one day.

Sorry for all of the old pictures in posts, but since I have them, I might as well write about my adventures on this blog, because that's what this blog is about: my journeys with Christ.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment