Friday, February 10, 2012

Miscellaneous Ramblings

1) Kindle

     I purchased my own reading device on Sunday and I am in love with it! I'm almost done with my book book before I will actually start reading my kindle.








2) Cold weather/Frost
Today was freezing cold and about a week ago in the morning, I went on a short walk and noticed the frost on the trees. I got home as soon as I could and took out my camera. I was really worried that it would melt before I snapped a picture. :)








3) Piano Music

Lately I've been lost in music. I think it was just yesterday that I sat down at the piano and played for about an hour. I love playing beautiful, Christian pieces on the piano.








4) Homework...
...especially Algebra. I've been extremely busy doing homework lately. I haven't even started my research paper yet, but it's coming! :/ 











5) Sun/Sky

Even though the weather has been up and down, the sky has been pretty clear all this week. Very pretty!





















6) Basketball
I personally don't play basketball {anymore}, but I got the privilege to watch my best friend play. I also watched my younger brother play a few weeks ago. 


















7) Wrestling/Birthday

I also had the privilege to photograph my brother's wrestling meet. I "shadowed" the photographer for all of the sports at my brother's school. He has an awesome camera and it was super fun! My brother turned 18 today too! :)







I'm still working on a new design. I plan on it being much better than the one I have now! :)
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment