Thursday, July 19, 2012

Sour Cream and Onion dip






Ingredients

 ~Sour Cream
~Chives
~Ranch Seasoning {first picture}
~Chips {I thought Ruffles potato chips tasted well}

1. Take your sour cream and add about 2 tablespoons of Ranch Seasoning
2. Stir completely. Add more if necessary.
3. Take your chives (fresh cut from our garden) and wash them
4. Cut your chives into small pieces-- I used kitchen scissors because it worked easier for me
5. Stir your chives to taste. My parents say that the more chives = more taste. 
6. Enjoy dip with chips!

I really like this recipe if we have a bag of chips because it is a super easy, cheap way to add a little zest to normal chips. I made this recipe so many times and I love it. I usually don't like dips for anything, but this dip I LOVE. Oh and I'm not exactly sure if it's called "Sour Cream and Union Dip," but my brother Zach calls it that because he says that's what most people call it. So anyway, that's what I'm calling it! :)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment