Friday, May 27, 2011

Weather

Ahh! Hasn't the weather just been kind of relaxing lately (like in the last week or so)? I just love how sunny it is and we add a little rain to replenish our plants and crops. I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy, and I've had a little bit of writer's block. But, back to the weather, I just LOVE weather! I want to be a meteorologist when I grow up, so I love weather! :-) By the way, a meteorologist is a person who studies weather. Haha! So here are some photos I've been taking of the weather. It was hailing and was sunny within less than 24 hours! Wow, Minnesota really has wild weather!

 Rain...
 This was right before it started hailing.
 Ya, I know this is kinda creepy, but the sky is so... dark! (btw, it's 12:00 in this photo!)

I have 4 more days left of school... then it's summer!!!! This photo makes me want summer more!

No comments:

Post a Comment