Saturday, May 14, 2011

Busy, busy, busy/ to me rain means

I'm sorry I haven't had a lot of time to post lately. I have been great, up to yesterday. I got sick right at the end of the day with allergies... I think. I feel horrible! My nose hurts really badly from blowing it so often! Not only that, but I had a school lock-in last night. It was really fun, even though I was sick. I'm sorry that I didn't take any pictures; I can't seem to find my camera. I loose it all the time, but I usually find it. So I hope I find it soon!

Anyway, Minnesota has been pretty rainy lately. I can't decide if I like it or not. I love it when it rains because it just feels and looks cool! And sometimes it helps me from not biking to piano (which is like 2.5 miles away!).

 To me, rain can be relaxing. A chance to catch up on cleaning... indoors.
 To me, rain means that God is showing blessings on us.
 To me, rain means regrowth and to renew.

What does rain mean to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment