Saturday, April 27, 2013

Easter 2013

 Easter was nothing too special this year. All of my family members' spring breaks didn't match up, so it was hard to coordinate things to do together. We did make it to church together, "opened" our Easter baskets, and then had dinner at my cousin's house together. 
 As we're all getting older, it's harder and harder to get pictures together and a chance to go on a family trip. I love my brothers though; even when their mean, cranky, and selfish. They'll always be my brothers.
We're all unique in our own way and our personalities come out in pictures like the one above. Luke, my youngest brother, doesn't like pictures too much. Zach, the one to my right, isn't really shy, but he's the guy that will make you laugh at just about anything. Devin, to my left, is getting too old for childish ways and has a hard time being funny. :P Haha! And then there's me... I'm cute, awkward, and maybe just a tad dorky. Just a tad. Maybe. 


 These two pictures really bring out my awkwardness. I love cameras and all, but they bring out my inner awkwardness. That's okay though, I will cherish these memories. 

 Before we had an early dinner, my cousin Eva and I went on a little hike. We walked to their park, through the snowy trail, and even had to forge a river (jk, it was a pond). Our shoes were very wet by the time we got home. Eva and I are two months apart in age and if we lived closer, I'm sure we'd be even closer cousins than we are now. 


I hope you enjoyed your Easter and are still living out the Good News. 

P.S. My good friend texts I think three people "He is risen!" every single day. That is how she is keeping the Good News alive. When she forgets a day, she feels bad about it. ;) 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment