Saturday, April 21, 2012

Miscellaneous Rambings

Hi all! :) Sorry I completely abandoned my blog for over a week. It was state testing week, so I had to make sure I got to bed early. Also, I had my last volleyball tournament. I've been playing volleyball almost nonstop since November, and now I'm done. I can't wait to start enjoying the break! :P

1. Flowers 

Flowers are blooming everywhere. It makes me in such a good mood! :D Sadly, most of the flowers blooming are NOT in my yard yet, so I have to settle for taking pictures at other people's houses. 

2. Dandelions

 Not only are flowers blooming, but so are dandelions, and trust me, these are in my yard! :P

3. Rain

It's been raining a TON this week. One morning, it even snowed. :/

4. Volleyball

Like I said before, I had my last volleyball tournament. It was a very sad day. :'( {you can tell because all of our make-up was washed away from tears} I've been playing with these girls since 5th grade and next year, we are all splitting up. We'll all be going to different high schools. (my school only goes up to grade 8) So yah, it was sad for us. 

5. Sunsets + Buildings

After volleyball on Thursday, there was the prettiest sunset. Not only was it SO amazingly beautiful, but it made all of the buildings around us look really cool too. I pulled out my camera and tried to capture a few photos.

I hope you all are having a great weekend! :D

3 comments:

  1. Oh man, love the last picture!

    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *love* your team's polka dot socks. :)

    Blessings,
    Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, looks like you've been having a great time. I love all these photos, but my favorite is the first. It's reeeally pretty. :)

    -Carli

    ReplyDelete