"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." (this is in one of the many versions)
It's totally true! We can do everything through Him, when we give are all to Him. I am in a Bible Study right now. We talk a LOT about surrendering our life for Jesus. Everything is lifted off our backs when we give everything to the Lord and let Him take care of everything. You don't have to be worried about what will happen.
Everything happens for a reason. We talked about the phrase before this one today in school. We are talking about 9/11 and my teacher asked us, "Being a Christian, what would you say when someone started questioning God after this tragedy?" I remember one of my friends saying that everything happens for a reason. We now have a good security that makes sure our lives stay as comforting as possible.
Some discussion questions to make you think:
1. What are you worried about?
2. Do you consider yourself a person that worries too much or too little?
3. How has becoming a Christian made you more content in your circumstances?
4. What are you content with?
5. Are you content with what you have?
Look forward to LOTS more flower pictures I took in our church and school today!