Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Prom 2012


 Beautiful, professionally done hair. 



 ^FAV!


This year, I had the opportunity to take pictures for TWO proms! The first set of pictures is from my older brother's prom. And the next set is from my cousin's. My brother's a senior (graduating in a few days!) and my cousin's a junior in high school. My mom is a make-up consultant, so she was asked to do my cousin's makeup. I was blessed and was invited to go! So, we headed over to their house {about 20 minutes away}and I just watched everyone and helped where I could. I personally like taking pictures at prom because it's one step closer to photographing a wedding.

So for my brother's prom, he went with a good friend, not someone he's declared as dating. Sadly, the weather was absolutely terrible. It was a group of about 36 people, so we wanted to take pictures outside at a park. Luckily, we found a hotel that generously let us use their lobby with a waterfall-looking thing. Better than being outside, right? 

I also liked these "sessions" because it was the first dance I could take pictures of with my new camera (purchased last November). When I say dance, I mean my brother's high school dance. Next year, I'll be the one who's getting pictures done! :) Well, one can only hope. :P

P.S. All of these photos are SOOC. I haven't been in the mood to edit... anyways, my edits probably look kinda bad anyway.

1 comment:

  1. oooohh. ahhhh.

    I ♥ looking at prom pictures! I was lucky that my sister wanted me to take pictures of her and her friends! :P

    nice pictures. I like the one where they're looking up at you. :)

    xoxo,
    Arianna Marie

    ReplyDelete